Delcon Homes Pvt Ltd

1200 size Residential Plot for Sale in Bihta On Highway , Era public school , Patna for ₹1428000 property posted by Owner Sonu Kumar

Image Image Image

Sonu Kumar


Click on the below icon to connect with Sonu Kumar through Call or WhatsApp

Rate: ₹1428000

Size: ₹1200

Era public school , Bihta On Highway , Patna

Speak Special attraction Project between 2 g Highway NH 30and NH 139 *area 600 Sq, ft to 3000 Sq ft *mauza = FARIDPUR DIST = PATNA *Nearest development patut market *new erra public school *new patliputra central school *iit patna (8min) *nit patna (15MIN) *F.D.D.I (08MIN) *DEV PUBLIC SCHOOL (15min) *hero cycle factory (08 min) *bihta airforce base (10min) *bihta international Airport (12min) *NSMSCH (08MIN) *E.S.I.C HOSPITAL (15MIN) *BIHTA RAILWAY STATION (10MIN) Government road 60ft Rate = 1190/Sq ft , 12month EMI ,interest 0% One time payment 5% discount Booking amount 20% Again 20% agreement Total 40 % Rest amount 60% 24month emi (0% interest) *prime location charge 1, corner plot 10% extra 2, park facing 15% extra Plot size available Plot size 600 Sq ft , 1200sq ft , 1800 Sq ft, 2400sq ft , 3000 Sq ft

Posted on: 04 May 2022